I've never done this before, what do I do?
Here are things you need to do and places to be to be registration ready
- Incoming Freshman- Come to our Incoming freshman Orientation. Thursday April 12th 6:00PM-7:00PM at Summit Academy Jr. High Auditorium. This will highlight the differences between middle school and high school MTB programs.
- Review our FAQ page to find answers to all your questions. Ride leaders, NICA, dues, schedule, rules, it's all there.
- Sign up night is Thursday April 12 at 7:00PM at Summit Junior High Academy auditorium.
- Sign ups will start with an intro to our staff, brief overview of schedule, team rules.
- We will have forms that must be filled out including: School club signature form, consent for grade review, NICA waiver, travel waiver, team rules agreement.
- We will have sample sizes for the kids to try on bibs/shorts and Jerseys (Team uniform) They will need know their sizes when they register online.
- Following that meeting the online link to registration will be active until Monday 16th There will be no additional registrations accepted.
- Payment of team dues is required to complete the registration process. (Via paypal)
- Checklist to complete team registration is listed below.
1. Register Click link at top of this page to register for the team, though Teamsnap. Thats where you will pay the team dues. You will get a confirmation email from Teamsnap when your registration is completed.
- 2. Place clothing order Go to team store on this website to order your Team kit. (1 Jersey, 1Bib or short, 1 hoody, 1 tech tee and 1 Tee are all included with your team dues.)
- All items that are in your team kit are tagged as Team kit in the tittle of the item.
- After you select your sizes, go to check out. You will have the option to enter a discount code.
- Enter code 2018team under discount code. (pictured below) this will eliminate the cost in your cart for Kit items.
- If you want any additional items, tees for Mom and Dad for example Please create them on a separate order, not using the discount code.
- Discount code is for racers who have registered. It is OK for racers to add socks or extra items to their cart, but there is a charge for non Team kit items.
- You will get a confirmation email when you order is placed.
- We will contact you if there are any goof ups on the transactions.
3. NICA registration This is your league registration. The league fee is 175.00 for the year. ( Race fees can be paid later) That can be broken into payments through the pitzone website. Click here for the pitzone. You will get a confirmation email after you register.
4. Sign your waivers and hand them in These will be collected during registration night. If you can't get them done the night of registration you can scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
That's it -You are in
You will get your Teamsnap notifications that will update you on skills training and pre-season activities. That will start happening at the end of next week.