Mountain biking is not a sanctioned high school sport. 100% of the time and expense come from the student-athletes, community partners and our dedicated sponsors. Sponsorship offers both the athlete and the business to be a part of the fastest growing movement in high school sports in Utah. Sponsorship support covers:
- Practice equipment and supplies, such as first-aid kits, tubes and training equipment
- CCHS branded canopies for race-day pit zone, clinics and community events
- Coaches training and registration
- Race-day food, drinks and supplies
- Transportation equipment expenses for long-distance travel to races
- Bike-specific tools and repair equipment for pit zone and practices
- Scholarship assistance for students/families of low income
- Team swag to strengthen the brand and the awareness
- Website and promotional materials
- Stimulate local interest in mountain biking, trail maintenance and trail advocacy
- Provide alternative competitive sports options to Draper students
We are grateful to these businesses who stand by us in the ongoing and ever-demanding efforts required to maintain the legacy and success our team has worked so hard to earn.
Want to be a sponsor? Here are details on sponsorship levels.